Tuesday, August 18, 2026

the revamp...

hi there! it's been a little bit...

since I last posted on "post-midnight posts" it's been about a week or so, and you may have noticed the blog is completely gone.

while it was just last week, a lot of my day-to-day life has changed, and I felt that the blog needed to reflect that.

for one thing, I'm not staying up quite as late anymore because I now live in an apartment with roomates, and can not bare to have them succumb to me typing away at this blog at 1 am. and for that second thing, I moved away from home which has led me to be busy, lonely, and also not busy enough.

I've been working for days to revamp the site, and nothing quite felt like "me" til now.

while y'know, this is still going to be under development for a while, I hope you know that I am going to start posting more consistently--not really for anyone in particular, but for myself. (it gets a bit lonely when you move to a new place)

so don't worry! there will be some pop culture rants soon, movie reviews, music recs, and daily anecdotes from a new communications major--who has about 10 different career paths ahead.

I hope you'll tune in to hear my story, but til next time...

ttyl!

1 comment:

  1. I've started my blog journey fairly recently but I can say it has helped with the feelings of loneliness that one deals with as a young adult...i hope you are finding a nice, comforting routine in your new home !!

    ReplyDelete